We had to import our final edit into livetype and soundtrack to add titles and sound effects to our film. These programs are quite difficult to use but when you get the hang of it you can make it really good. After talking my ideas for sound to the teacher he told me he wanted to hear things like chain saws. I discovered the sound track that we used as it is uncopyrighted i came to a conclusion that we should edit the soundtrack to go with our film. The soundtrack really worked well with our film creating suspense. We were really happy that it ended so well building up the beginning with revving a chainsaw and other distorted sound. The music gets more intense as he enters his dark lair. A lot of the noises were of the genre "Dubstep". This went really well with the slow motion and strobe effect we created. Making it seem really violent and scary. Ending really well.