Live type was a killer! Me and Jade had come in on Tuesday morning to try to tackle this. And to be honest, we done a pretty good and a well off job of this. We had done the main titles for the film now e.g. Producers, Directors and Actors. All we got left is it export and import it into our main video. It was pretty straight forward. We really wanted to get a striking effect so we started looking at different transitions in order to see if we could find the ‘one’. And we did. It was called ‘Frigid’. This gave a really enticing effect and it was nice to see how shocking it looked on the screen. It was a discovery that me and Jade were extremely proud of.