Saturday 19 March 2011

LIVETYPE AND SOUND.


The whole class was shown a presentation on Livetype, which basically demonstrates how to use it and why its so important to know all the different types of things of it. Learning about Livetype was very complicated as there were so many things to remember. I did not fully understand it. I only remembered the basics which was how to change the fronts and simple things such as moving the letters around etc. 


The soundtrack was quite easy to learn, the teacher also done a presentation on this. I was fascinated for how much different sounds there were. This program had literally every sound you would need for editing. I think this was much more simple that the livetype for titles. 
Overall they were both very confusing at first, but working with my group would help me understand more, all i need to do is experiment with it, play about with it and just practice. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment