Friday 18 March 2011

Second day of filming:



On the second we were absolutely sure of what we need to do and how we were going to do it. Everything was much less stressful than our first day. I think we needed that break for a couple of days; time to get more stable. So we went to our beautiful location and set up our equipment. 

Everything was great till another problem had occurred. We had started thinking if we should include my scene. But I refused. To be honest I really loved being the camera woman. It was nice. Maybe because I could actually see the vision in my head and therefore I just really wanted to do it as I can imagine it. I have to admit, I did want to be in the filming areas, but I think I was better off and more happier with the camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment